Self Managed Super Funds
Day by day superannuation legislations are becoming increasingly complex, constantly changing and more difficult to understand and manage. At JMB, we help our clients in annual compliance and in achieving their Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) goals through our knowledge, skills and experience.
Our team have expertise in the Superannuation Industry Superannuation (SIS) Act & regulation compliance and taxation aspects of SMSF. We offer peace of mind to SMSF trustees through our extensive range of SMSF services from superannuation fund establishment through to preparation and completion of accounts, taxation and Superannuation Industry Supervisory (SIS) Act compliance, lodgement processes and help in annual audit process.
Our team has a comprehensive knowledge of eligible termination payments and rollovers, reasonable benefits limit and excess benefit strategies. We provide appropriate tax minimisation advice to our clients when they retire with effective pension strategies.
Our SMSF services includes but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial accounts including financial statements, members statement and investment reports.
- Taxation and SIS Act compliance lodgement.
- Preparation of Trustee resolution and minutes.
- Arranging Annual Audit of your SMSF by a ASIC registered SMSF Auditors.
- Documenting your Investment strategy.
For more information and confidential discussion, book our free 30 minute consultation through email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (03) 8838 1105.